1 cup flour
¼ tsp baking powder
⅙ tsp salt
⅔ stick of butter
⅓ cup of sugar
1 small egg
⅔ tsp vanilla extract
1 bag of chcolate chips
Aluminum foil/cookie sheet/baking spray
Cookie cutter/round stencil(optional)
2. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees for ten minutes.
3. Mix together your dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar) into a bowl.
4. Melt the stick of butter for 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until it is completely liquified.
5. Mix your wet ingredients (melted butter, egg, and vanilla extract) into the bowl of dry ingredients.
6. Let the cookie dough sit in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
7. Line your baking tray with aluminum foil or a cookie sheet, or completely spray the surface with baking spray.
8. Roll out the dough and cut out circles with a cookie cutter. Place four chocolate chips in the center of each circle and roll it into a ball.
9. Place all of the cookies onto the tray.
10. Bake the cookies for 10-15 minutes, or until the cookies have solidified. Enjoy!
One Reply to “The Swerve Cookies by Margaret W., 811”