In celebration of International Women’s Day, I have gathered quotes from female individuals who inspire me, both past and contemporary.
- “I’ll always remind myself that no matter how much I travel, never to get use to it. Every place I see is a blessing.” -Lilly Singh
- “When the world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful.” -Malala Yousafzai
- “One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody says distract you from your goals.” -Michelle Obama
- “We ask for justice, we ask for equality, we ask that all the civil and political rights that belong to citizens of the United States, be guaranteed to us and our daughters forever.” -Susan B Anthony
- “This life is what you make it. No matter what, you’re going to mess up sometimes, it’s an universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you’re gonna mess it up.” -Marilyn Monroe
- “As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands; one for helping yourself, and one for helping others.” -Audrey Hepburn
- “Don’t feel stupid if you don’t like what everyone else pretends to love.” -Emma Watson
- “Take away the rules away. How can we live if we don’t change?” -Beyonce
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls in line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” -Lucile Ball
- “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” -Harriet Tubman
Women through the centuries,
Setting great milestones in history.
Fighting against the stereotypes,
Breaking free of archetypes.